1 samuel 23 niv

by on December 2, 2020

The Lord answered him, "Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah." Book of 1 Samuel Chapter 23: 23:19 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Multi-Translation ] The Ziphites went up to Saul at Gibeah and said, "Is not David hiding among us in the strongholds at Horesh, on the hill of Hakilah, south of Jeshimon? Commentary. The LORD answered him, "Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah." I have chosen one of his sons to be king.”. 1 Samuel 23. 1 Samuel 23:23 NIV. If Saul hears about it, he will kill me.” Go to 1 Samuel 24 David Spares Saul’s Life 1 After Saul returned from pursuing the Philistines, he was told, “David is in the Desert of En Gedi.” 2 So Saul took three thousand able young men from all Israel and set out to look for David and his men near the Crags of the Wild Goats. NLT 1 One day news came to David that the Philistines were at Keilah stealing grain from the threshing floors. 1 Samuel 23:10 NIV. 3 But David's men said to him, "Here in Judah we are afraid. Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. Cancel. 1 Samuel 23:10. 1 Samuel 1:23 NIV 1 Samuel 1:23 NLT 1 Samuel 1:23 ESV 1 Samuel 1:23 NASB 1 Samuel 1:23 KJV 1 Samuel 1:23 Bible Apps 1 Samuel 1:23 Biblia Paralela 1 Samuel 1:23 Chinese Bible 1 Samuel 1:23 French Bible 1 Samuel 1:23 German Bible Alphabetical: and at best confirm Do Elkanah good had have her here him his home husband LORD make may nursed only Remain remained said seems she So … 1 Samuel 24:11 See, my father, look at this piece of your robe in my hand! Listen to the Bible. Tools. 1 Samuel 23:14 14 David stayed in the wilderness m strongholds and in the hills of the Desert of Ziph. Red Letter. When Saul was told that David had escaped from Keilah, he did not go there. Rob the threshing-floors - This was an ancient custom of the Philistines, Midianites, and others. 15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint f you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 1 Samuel 15:1–16:23 The Lord Rejects Saul as King. He had a thousand goats and three thousand sheep, which he was shearing in Carmel. 1 Samuel 16 New International Version (NIV) Samuel Anoints David. Then I will go with you; if he is in the area, I will track him down among all the clans of Judah." 1 Samuel 23. Share. Then I will go with you; if he is in the area, I will track him down among all the clans of Judah.” NIV: New International Version . 1 Samuel 23:29 In Hebrew texts this verse (23:29) is numbered 24:1. 25 Now Samuel died, and all Israel assembled and mourned for him; and they buried him at his home in Ramah. NIV 1 When David was told, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors,” KJV 2 Therefore David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go and smite these Philistines? 1 Samuel 23 New International Version << 1 Samuel 22 | 1 Samuel 23 | 1 Samuel 24 >> David in the Wilderness. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king." Related Commentaries for 1 Samuel 23 . t When his brothers and his father’s household heard about it, they went down to him there. 1 Samuel 23 – David Saves Keliah; David Escapes from Saul A. David saves Keliah from the Philistines. 22 David left Gath and escaped to the cave s of Adullam. New International Version. 1 Samuel 23:23 New International Version << 1 Samuel 22 | 1 Samuel 23 | 1 Samuel 24 >> 23 Find out about all the hiding places he uses and come back to me with definite information. While David was at Horesh in the Desert of Ziph, he learned that Saul had come out to take his life. 1 Samuel 26:3 When Saul heard this, he went into the Desert of Maon in pursuit of David. Change language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Version. But the Spirit of God came even on him, and he walked along prophesying i until he came to Naioth. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.” I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you. Day after day Saul searched for him, but God did not give David into his hands. Related Commentaries for 1 Samuel 23 . See that there is nothing in my hand to indicate that I am guilty of wrongdoing or rebellion. Find out about all the hiding places he uses and come back to me with definite information. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David Saves Keilah . David said, “LORD, God of Israel, your servant has heard definitely that Saul plans to come to Keilah and destroy the town on account of me. 23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. 1 Samuel 23:23. David Saves Keilah. 1 Samuel 23:1–29 David Saves Keilah 23 When David was told, “Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah y and are looting the threshing floors,” z 2 he inquired a of the Lord , saying, “Shall I go and attack these Philistines?” (Now Abiathar son of Ahimelek had brought the ephod down with him when he fled to David at Keilah.) 23 1 When David was told, "Look, the Philistines are fighting against Keilah and are looting the threshing floors," 2 he inquired of the Lord, saying, "Shall I go and attack these Philistines?" [2 A certain man in Maon, who had property there at Carmel, was very wealthy. 1 Samuel 15:23 New International Version << 1 Samuel 14 | 1 Samuel 15 | 1 Samuel 16 >> 23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. See Judges 6:4. The Lord answered him, "Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah." 1 Samuel 22:1–23 David at Adullam and Mizpah. The Lord answered him, “Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah.”. 23 So Saul went to Naioth at Ramah. 1 Samuel 23:15 Or he was afraid because 1 Samuel 23:28 Sela Hammahlekoth means rock of parting. (1-4) God directs David to fight against the Philistines and deliver the city of Keliah. 1 Samuel 23. 2 But Samuel said, “How can I go? n Day after day Saul searched o for him, but God did not p … 1 Samuel 23:15 While David was at Horesh in the Desert of Ziph, he learned that Saul had come out to take his life.

Oribe Hair Oil, Drifter Knitting Patterns, Preceptorship Cover Letter, Crappie Fishing Tips, Golden Flooring Animal Crossing Price, Cake Vector Black And White, Plato Republic Jowett Pdf,

1 samuel 23 niv