shoreham at lakeshore east reviews

by on December 2, 2020

Home! Residents were welcoming and friendly. The neighborhood and environment are friendly and nice. Send Home to. Fully-Featured Lakeshore East Apartments. Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en The Shoreham at Lakeshore East en Chicago, IL. In winter, if you turn on the heat, the hot air will continue coming out even the apartment is already over 80 degrees. Other names that Mary uses includes Mary J Paprocki and Mary Jean Paprocki, Mary Paprocki She currently works as an Administrative Assistant at The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, Chicago, IL. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. All the famous tourist attractions are walkable from…, I've been here for 6 months in a convertible studio above the 40th floor. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Avoid The Shoreham At Lakeshore East hack cheats for your own safety, choose our tips and advices confirmed by pro players, testers and users like you. Happy Parking, Chicago! Since moving in, my overall experience has been nothing short of excellent. Families w/ children (0) Couples (5) Roommates (0) Pets (1) Sort by. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! This apartment is in the The Loop neighborhood in Chicago. ‏‎Luxury Downtown Chicago Apartments‎‏ I needed to get a reset on my life! Great amenities and a friendly staff! Ratings & Reviews. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. 801 likes. THE PARK AT LAKESHORE EAST serves as the soul of the nation’s most ambitious urban renewal development. My apartment is so spacious and modern. . The staff has always been extremely…, Let's say the place looks beautiful, if you're staying in Chicago for 1 week - 1 month, it's great...any longer and look elsewhere. 50 Reviews (312) 462-1737 Website. Avoid The Shoreham At Lakeshore East hack cheats for your own safety, choose our tips and advices confirmed by pro players, testers and users like you. Magnificent by day and magical at night, park features range from vast open green space to intimate seating areas that arouse … Hi Neighbor! Search for other Dry Cleaners & Laundries in … Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Property Manager at The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, responded to this review: We truly value your feedback and love having you as a neighbor in our community. Pros: The staff is outstanding, the location is ideal, you feel like you are in a safe neighborhood that just so happens to be downtown Chicago. Two pet max per household. He partnered up with Joel and David Carlins to develop the award-w... inning, master-planned Lakeshore East community and prominent projects, including Aqua Tower and Vista Tower, Loewenberg passed away on October 14 after his battle with cancer. Ratings & reviews of The Shoreham at Lakeshore East in Chicago, IL. Avoid overpaying, getting ticketed, or circling for street parking by reserving guaranteed parking near Lakeshore East - The Shoreham. I am in professional sports contracting and I traveled alot and had numerous operations while living there. How safe is The Shoreham at Lakeshore East? Shoreham is an amazing community to live in downtown Chicago. Mon: 9am-6pm; Tue: … Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! I cannot wait to move out of the…, This is a wonderful building to live in-- lived here about a year. Luxury apartment complex locating in the Lakeshore East neighborhood in downtown Chicago. I’ve lived in the Shoreham since April of 2019. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The building has a … or. The Shoreham Lakeshore East is a posh high-rise community found within the vivacious metropolitan city of Chicago. The kitchen feels open and the view is cool. Apartment & Condo Building in Chicago, Illinois. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. I love my River view, the floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious balcony, myriad of included amenities and on-the-ball, responsive staff. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Shoreham at Lakeshore East at 400 E South Water St, Chicago, IL 60601. Events. My leasing agent was very professional and was able to answer all…. Videos from The Tides & The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. Forgot account? The ability to select different finishes was sort of nice, but you'll pay quite a premium. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! All participating residents receive an equal number of rewards points within the Community Rewards platform in exchange for posting a review. Pet fees: 1 or 2 Cats: $325, 1 Dog: $650 or 2 Dogs: $750. To reserve parking, search the parking map, compare parking rates and book a guaranteed spot near Lakeshore East - The Shoreham. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East 400 East South Water Street Chicago IL 60601. You feel completely safe and taken…, Shoreham apartments do not have thermostat! These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Amazing amenities with in unit washer dryer and a pool / jacuzzi Groups. Review The Shoreham At Lakeshore East. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Chicago, IL. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Apartments for rent in Chicago, IL. I enjoy a swim after work. See more of The Shoreham at Lakeshore East on Facebook. or. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Over $2,000 per month for a 1-bedroom…, I've lived in The Shoreham for about 6 months now. I am so happy and blessed to be here. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at The Shoreham at Lakeshore East? Great location close to the lake and downtown! If you…, I would not recommend this apartment complex. -It seems we have a new management/rental office that will just rent to anyone. It is not the worst place, but it's definitely not the best, either. Select a star to begin your review. I do feel like choosing to live at The Shoreham was the right decision. Or see related: Sydwardz also Melasaurus. Plus, this area in Chicago is not being developed to be a "budget buy" neighborhood. Search apartments for rent in the New Eastside, Chicago neighborhood with the largest and most trusted rental site. Resident reviews of The Shoreham at Lakeshore East | 400 East South Water Street, Chicago, IL 60601 Simple, elegant and spacious, these apartments offer a luxury living experience that makes everyday life truly exciting. The Shoreham presents a sophisticated urban oasis within easy reach of the very best of Chicago. It looks very Chicagoan. Lived here 4 months and 40th floor view is beautiful, but problems are as follows: 1. 50 reviews of The Shoreham at Lakeshore East "Took a tour of The Shoreham a few weeks ago and was impressed with the amenities, however you will pay for everything you get. Summary: Mary Paprocki was born on 11/30/1957 and is 62 years old. Reviews. 16 reviews. In addition to stunning views of the Chicago skyline and gorgeous Lake Michigan, these lakeshore east apartments deliver a truly luxurious living experience, right down to the smallest of details. Sort By: Default. The Shoreham At Lakeshore East. You can get more information from their website. Overall the amenities provide with much convenience especially during this time. .Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore EastLiving at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! The Shoreham at Lakeshore East | Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, a residential community featuring studio, convertible, one and two bedroom apartments in Chicago, IL. The staff is amazing and truly care about you. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . partner or roommate. (312) 540-0400 ... agents, employees or content providers. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. It's a great place to live, and having all my bills included…, I can't complain about the Shoreham at all. Opening Hours. Lakeshore East Real Estate – Lakeshore East Apartments For Rent . This building has higher rent, but it's deserved with its amenities. Find out what people are saying about The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. I can unsubscribe at any time. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! We are in the process of implementing improvements around our community, including the elevators, and thank you for … Most door attendants are friendly but the management is unprofessional and harsh.…, I've been living here 3 years and have to say the building has taken a turn downhill. I recently moved into the building and was very pleased with the entire moving process. The views are incredible.…, I'll make this quick- Very nice living arrangement and great building. 5 out of 5 stars. 400 East South Water Street, Chicago, IL, 60601, This community is very warm and welcoming. Neither Modern Message nor the residential apartment community control the content of the reviews provided. However, there are a few things that are…, The air conditioning is turned off in October and not turned on again until May. My apartment is on an upper floor facing east and is unbearably hot when the outside temperature reaches 60 degrees. Looking forward to living here! The Shoreham at Lakeshore East . On the street of Edgewater Drive and street number is 11800. Community See All. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Community. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Luxury Downtown Chicago Apartments A serene metropolitan oasis, The Shoreham apartments in downtown Chicago, embrace the traditions of simplicity and elegance, inviting you to experience a new standard of luxury. It is a great neighborhood near the park and river, my view was great and although expensive I felt the door staff and location made it worthwhile. Again, Everyone made it effortless to live there.…, I would agree that the grounds and building are nice from the outside. 400 E. South Water Street Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 540-0400 (312) 540-0400. The Shoreham stands 49 stories tall, has a total of 548 units in the building and offers layouts ranging from studio, convertible, one bedroom and two bedroom options. Luxury Downtown Chicago Apartments To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (866) 647-9199. Previous Management Company. Thank you. Lived in Chicago, IL. Beth at Balanced Life Productions 400 E South Water St . M - F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; S: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Su: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Club Lincoln Sitemap; Cookie Preferences ; Accessibility Statement. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East - Chicago, IL - 59 Ratings and Reviews - DRY CLEANING AND LAUNDRY BUSINESSES Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app. 07-30-2018. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Simple, elegant and spacious, these apartments offer a luxury living experience that… Pros: -Clean, newer building -Great amenities -W/D in unit,…, After living in several different places, I found the Shoreham to be overpriced. This is my second time living at the Shoreham over the last decade. Did you. My best ever! Luxury living should always include a wide range of amenities and conveniences that not only help you relax and have fun, but that also help you get through every day without added stress. I went through many terrible losses. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! Please try again. Find the best-rated Chicago apartments for rent near The Shoreham at Lakeshore East at ApartmentRatings.com. floor-to-ceiling windows with lots of natural light exceptional amenities; great pool and large gym with good classes for residents great location in the Loop walking distance from public transportation; Filter reviews for. Smooth move-in, mature, yet youthful neighbours, great concierge, and affordable offerings in downtown Chicago's secret island. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Apartments is a nine minute walk from the ME Metra Electric at the Millennium Station stop. Best location. Username and password do not match an active account. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Happy Parking, Chicago! There's an account with that email address. I presume it will get even better when COVID is over. Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app. I have lived here for 3 years in a convertible and I absolutely love this building and am super sad to leave when I am done with school nearby. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Overall score. Find the best-rated Chicago apartments for rent near The Shoreham at Lakeshore East at ApartmentRatings.com. A slight shortcoming is that the fitness center is lacking in variety of equipments, and lacking in lighter weights. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. For as much money as I pay every month I expect to be totally happy with every aspect of my home. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! All pets must be registered with the office. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Yoga in Your Home 360 E. South Water Street #4403 . I've had no problems with anyone who works here- they're all very nice and pleasant. Ratings & reviews of The Shoreham at Lakeshore East in Chicago, IL. Check out these stunning views of our gorgeous, corner 1 Bedroom at The Shoreham. Yes, this building is expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. Lakeshore East apartments for rent are also very plentiful. New East Side Chicago Apartments with Space & Style. Overall Ratings (1 Ratings) 1 Reviews for The Shoreham At Lakeshore East. Contact. It has a very friendly staff. SAVE! Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! The units are WAY overpriced and the building is extremely overrated. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! So glad I’m back. When I began searching again for a place in Chicago, no other building offered the amenities and neighborhood like this. Nearby gyms & sports facilities. See Tripadvisor's Shoreham, VT hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. WRITE REVIEW: Address: 225 N Columbus Dr Ste 100 Chicago, IL 60601: Registered Agent: Kimberly Sharon: Filing Date: March 08, 2006: View People Named Kimberly Sharon in Illinois: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Aqua At Lakeshore East LLC: KIMBERLY J SHARON (AGENT) AQUA CONDOMINIUM OWNER LLC: ILLINOIS LLC: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 225 N Columbus Drive Suite 100 … .Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore EastLiving at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! There was a general error. The Tides at Lakeshore East. Avoid overpaying, getting ticketed, or circling for street parking by reserving guaranteed parking near Lakeshore East - The Shoreham. I love showing my friends how great of a place I live in. Excellent so far although we have only just moved in. Yes, I keep my blinds down during the day. People seem friendly. The Shoreham is a luxury high rise that was built in the popular Lakeshore East neighborhood by the Magellan Development group in 2005. I needed a place asap, and everyone here was really helpful and made my transition much better than anticipated. ‏‎The Shoreham at Lakeshore East‎‏، ‏‎Chicago, IL‎‏. We had to break our lease in between and they cooperated with us a lot. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East has rentals available ranging from 495-1350 sq ft. I chose Shoreham virtually and I am so glad I made this decision. Review the Welcome To The Tides At Lakeshore East To Ohare Intl Airport - 2020 pics. The units have amazing views - the park is so beautiful and there are constantly activities and food trucks and pop up shops that make it so much fun! The Shoreham At Lakeshore East tricks hints guides reviews promo codes easter eggs and more for android application. Office Hours. Everyone is so nice, the building and grounds have been beautifully maintained, and my few service requests have…, I just moved into The Shoreham not too long ago because of a job transfer. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, an upscale residential community of studio, 1- and 2-bedroom east Chicago apartments for rent. to review later. However, that has all changed with the towering…. Create New Account. Was this helpful? Closed Now. Aqua at Lakeshore East reviews and highlights. Location, staff, amenities... (Verified Renter) Location, staff, amenities and value. I have ZERO negative things to say. For rent: $1,492. Location. You have to manually turn off the heat to prevent the apartment temperature too hot. I like the lobby where you greet guest. 400 East South Water Street Chicago, IL 60601. p: (312) 540-0400 f: (312) 540-1111 Email Us. 5. Apartment in Near East Side. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. The community is rated 5/5 stars, which is considered having extremely quiet noise levels on average. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Shoreham locations in Chicago, IL. The noise others complained about, is no problem (maybe I have just great neighbors), I can hear the front door of my neighbor closing but that's about it.

Still having a nice view of Lake Michigan (apartment with E/S…, I've read the reviews, and I have to say that I cannot agree with what most people are saying. To reserve parking, search the parking map, compare parking rates and book a guaranteed spot near Lakeshore East - The Shoreham. This features apartment #4112, which offers beautiful floor-to … When I moved here in September, 2005, I didn't mind paying nearly $2600 a month for one of the top floor 2 bedroom apartments with an absolute
fantastic view of Lake Michigan, Oak Street beach, Navy Pier, etc. View detailed property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates. Copyright ©. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Here is a current list of the Lakeshore East luxury apartments available: Cascade –Lakeshore East apartments for rent located at 455 E. Waterside Drive with 37 stories. 400 E. South Water Street Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 540-0400 (312) 540-0400. Area feels safe. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Joe Lamb recommends The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. Oakwood at the Shoreham, Chicago: See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Oakwood at the Shoreham at Tripadvisor. They advertised our apartment for a fee of $500 and when someone decided to move from 15th I just…, I lived at the Shoreham for 3 1/2 years and Everyone working there made it feel like a home to me. Discover The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, located in Chicago's newest neighborhood. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Nearby parks include Near East Side, Lakeshore East and DuSable Park. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Apartments on ForRent.com. I love living here - great amenity space and unbeatable location directly at the Park on Move in day was a little unorganized between finding my keys and clearing the dock. The Shoreham Apartments is located in Cuyahoga County of Ohio state. Welcome to The Tides at Lakeshore EastLiving at The Tides is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! You literally can hear your upstairs neighbor flushing toilets...not a pleasant sound!

The amenities are nice, but the fact that we can't control our housing temps are burdensome.

If you are looking for peace and quiet inside your apartment, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE! As a result, if you live here, you will never be allowed to open any windows (AT ALL, NOT EVEN 1/2…, I honestly dont know why the rating is only 29 percent. View Website > Each resident review is provided by a current or former resident of the apartment community. There are tonnes of college students living in the building who hold loud parties at…, This has got to be the worse management team I have EVER been exposed to, they are rude, condescending and do not address any of your concerns. Powered by Modern Message, Inc. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Apartments has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. Not Now. 400 East South Water Street, Chicago, IL 60601, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 60601 (15), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 60601 (13), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 60601 (7), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (2), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (3), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (5), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (12), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (14), 60601 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (15), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 60601 (10), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 60601 (5). Find 3 listings related to The Shoreham in Chicago on YP.com. When I first moved in I did not have a problem paying over $1500 for a convertioble, but seeing how there is so much construction right next to me, I find myself tired…, I have lived at The Shoreham for about 6 months and LOVE living here. However, the front desk staff came through and were very helpful. It gives you a perfect combination of residential area amidst the downtown. 9. Being transferred out of state for work and as I am searching for apartments in…, I've now lived at The Shoreham just over a year and to be honest, I don't know if I'll ever be able to leave-especially if staff stays the same. This luxury rental building is nestled on the shores of Lake Michigan, the banks of the Chicago River and is the gateway to Millennium Park. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East cuenta con apartamentos en alquiler de 495-1350 ft² desde $1393. Studio 06 is a Studio apartment layout option at The Shoreham at Lakeshore East. Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! Specialties: Welcome to The Shoreham at Lakeshore East, an upscale residential community of studio, 1- and 2-bedroom east Chicago apartments for rent. Need Lakeshore East - The Shoreham parking? Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! Living at The Shoreham is a great way to experience life and culture in the heart of Chicago! So much…, The shoreham is an amazing apartment. 100.0% recommended › View More. Once you move-in,…, After moving to Chicago from the West Coast in March, I rented at the Shoreham Apartments. Apartments in east Chicago may be plentiful, but if you’re looking for a home that features simple elegance, as well as a great location and access to all of the excitement of The Windy City, you won’t want to miss The Shoreham at Lakeshore East! Please contact the management office for breed restrictions. 805 people like this. The Shoreham at Lakeshore East Chicago, IL. Log In. It's far from being professionally run. The City of Chicago and the real estate industry lost one of the great ones – Jim Loewenberg.

Pineapple Pachadi Without Curd, Oxidation Number Of Cl In Sncl4, Eucalyptus Pulverulenta Vase Life, Black+decker 20v Max Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 18-inch, Lakeland College Baseball Stats,

shoreham at lakeshore east reviews