tam short story legacy read online

by on December 2, 2020

They sweep the sheds. And it was glorious and so so worth it! Here’s a little backstory. Helpful. “Stay hydrated” they said. A good rollup but not much originality. I was admitted to the hospital for a blocked bile duct. Do you want to learn how to the all blacks prepare their leaders? Now this explains alot of things when Fenben and FECO are used together, and why some people don’t have success. But that did introduce me to cannabis, so for that I’m grateful. I also noticed that when I switch to my oral dosing, my tumor marker numbers went up. by Constable. They removed 18 inches of my colon and my appendix. It’s been so erratic, it’s driving me cray cray. The best way to make this activity more manageable is to split them into sections and read them over multiple sessions. The short story is on the rise again globally, and with May being celebrated as the Short Story Month around the world, we thought we would wrap up the month with our own list of 10 must-read short stories by South Asian writers. I ended up having my second surgery almost a year to the day after the first. One grew slightly. On 10/19, my CEA SPIKED TO 147.2. They said go straight to ER you have a bowel obstruction! Nebula Nomination for Best Novelette 2019. Review: Best Short Story… Outpatient surgery! I was vomiting multiple times a day. I was in the hospital for a month. I was exhausted. The radiation was successful, however, the cancer had already metastasized throughout the rest of the organs in his body and he lit up like a Christmas tree.It was at this point that he was introduced to fenbendazole. It is currently available for order on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and its release date was November 6, 2018. There is also a Barnes and Noble exclusive edition of Flashback, featuring … Reading stories is a great way to improve your vocabulary and we have lots of great stories for you to watch. I’m not out of the woods yet. Since starting fenben as a suppository only about two weeks ago… My tumor marker numbers have dropped from 115 to 61! very good book, loved other writers, book in good shape Read more. He went in laparoscopically but warned me he’d probably end up going open. By then, it’s a blanket. The Creative Penn 28,089 views. Especially if you’re just getting started with Korean short stories, reading them can be daunting and seem overwhelming. I decided to change the way I dosed fenben based on how I had success with cannabis oil. The tumor ended up being completely encased in my right ovary, which was removed intact. In actuality, it was a tincture (I’ll explain that later.) Now, when I had asked Ryan what his takeaway from "Legacy" was, he said "sweeping the sheds." The inspirational book Legacy by James Kerr is a powerful message that comes in the shape of a rectangle. The surgeon said I was so peppered with tiny tumors, none of which were showing up on scans. I have decided that at least for the near future, Im done with chemo. I barfed for nearly two weeks. You can find AustLit by visiting our … Gilbert Clandon, taking up the pearl brooch that lay among a litter of rings and brooches on a little table in his wife's drawing-room, read the inscription: "For Sissy Miller, with my love." I mixed them in with my vitamins. That was May 20th 2013, my 51st birthday. It’s possible it was keeping me stable enough to make it as far as I did. Mostly famine! That is definitely my last chemo. About the same time, I was introduced to Rational Therapuetics, Dr Nagourney. Find the hottest kotlc stories you'll love. He took it over the next four months. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” It's Short Story Month -- and these make for great lunch break reads. A wonderful side effect, you’ll sleep like a baby! That was the wrong surgery, a month later I had CRS/HIPEC- Cyto-reductive surgery followed by (simply)Heated Interperitoneal Chemotherapy. It was more brutal than the last. I had asked for a week off, but ended up taking two weeks off. We had the tenant from hell in our previous home! It wasn’t until I started crampingW, that I knew it was serious. Edited to add: I make the suppositories with straight fenben I purchase from NationalfishPharm.com. My markers spiked. Alas! It helped me define and shape the leader I aspire to be in the future. Read memory of grandfather, relation between daughter and mother, feeling of being a mother and many more such heart touching family stories. Nothing that was bad enough to see a doctor though. Gimpel the Fool, short story by Isaac Bashevis Singer, published in 1945 in Yiddish as “Gimpl tam.”A translation by Saul Bellow published in Partisan Review in 1953 introduced a large audience of English-speaking readers to Singer’s fiction. Joe had been diagnosed with lung cancer. And when I got home, my tumor marker numbers had spiked and spot showed on scans. veda graves. It's like a thesis that has plenty potential, but should've received a lot more guidance from professors and co-readers in order to nar. His next scan was clear! The few months preceding, I had been having digestive issues. August 1, 2019. And now I need to watch All Blacks play rugby to see whether their leadership lessons work... . The thing that shines through it all is my husband. I’d like to think it’s tumor die off clogging my lymphatic system, that’s hopeful thinking I know.. Then you have to get enough in you, which is often more than some can handle. Unfortunately this book does not fall in the same category of both inspiring and practical. His reply, “let’s worry about them when they show up on scans” Yikes! What the article doesnt mention is how fenben works with THC/FECO. Be the first to ask a question about Legacy. I’ve done one test batch, which I ruined. Pretty good overview on the leadership culture within the All Blacks and how that helps them be successful and maintain an image. Nope. Nice writing combined with lots references and a easy to follow lesson-based structure make up for a good read. “The challenge is to always improve, to always get better, even when you are the best. Where can you find stories in our online databases? In 2008, in a research lab at MDAnderson, they had already seeded mice with tumors, awaiting treatment. My CEA had creeped up to 12 during chemo. Our newest stories are listed below—or filter by your mood and how much time you have to read to explore our extensive backlist. Applicable to leaders everywhere. I started on Wednesday of this week. They placed a stent, and I was released. I didn’t feel or look sick at all. Two days after surgery I went septic. He’s always supportive of each of my crazy ideas, and there have been a few! Click a button to find the best short stories from the authors below. My tumor marker numbers have been all over the place since then. I completed another 12 rounds of chemotherapy, FOLFIRI. Hemoglobin high, creatinine high, red blood off, white blood off, everything was a mess. This is the story of Keala Sencen. I was told it was cannabis oil, but it wasn’t. This is what was going on when I was diagnosedHIP. Finally, the kicker, I started expelling it. A normal cell does not produce ceramide when it is near THC; therefore it is not affected by the cannabinoid.The reason the cancer cell dies is not because of the cytotoxic chemicals, but because there is a small shift in the mitochondria. ‘. The cytochrome c is then pushed out of the mitochondria, which ultimately kills the source of energy for that particular cell.The presence of ceramide leaves no possibility of cancer cell survival. Some excellent tips and anecdotes for life, work and the general self however; well worth a quick read. I’m excited to see what my CEA is on ~July 26. Her books have been … More coming soon! This book details their leadership and team-building practices which are universally applicable. I don’t know if it was caused by the fenben or the chemo. By Maddie Crum. When we went in for the results of the PETScan, he sat in front of me, looking at them, not saying a word. I recovered relatively quickly. My numbers are still slightly off. He is NOT. Caroline M. Yoachim: The Archronology of Love (Lightspeed, April 2019) Hugo Nomination for Best Novelette 2020. I didn’t want to eat or drink anything. To celebrate her legacy of pitch-perfect short stories and razor-sharp wit, we’ve collected a… 10 Wonderful Short Stories to Read For Free Online. When she was diagnosed with Glioblastoma (brain cancer) she decided to try it on herself. It was originally approved for humans, prior to becoming an animal medication. It turns out peri mets are very slow growing, and aren’t seen on scans until they are larger. Joe had just been given the “ go home and get your affairs in order” talk two days prior. (I had no idea what that meant at the time.). A rugby match is a short, intense lifetime lived across two 40 minute halves, from the hopeful birth of the game to the crushing or triumphant end. On a side note. November 7th 2013 The author has picked an incredibly interesting and complex subject, but studies it in a manner way too broad. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT….Get you colonoscopies done! Which consequently affect how I absorb fenben, since it needs fat. ( I didn’t realize Joe had one). I had asked him if someone had found a treatment that targeted p53. I turned it off four hours early, as I couldn’t handle anymore. Make Bedtime even more fun for your child with hundreds of children short stories online, short stories for baby and short children bedtime stories. Read story of memories and remembrance of family members. 47:16 . My last results (over a two week period) went from 65 to 115. I’m very lucky that CEA has been a good indicator for me. Are you ready to prepare the next leader of your team? You can read my previous post about what I hope to accomplish by starting the school year with short stories. When I had great luck with cannabis as a suppository, it was an obvious route for fenben. The first doctor didn’t think he could help, and actually told him that. We currently have about a dozen members, a few who are coming up on first scans. I consider this review my report back to him. I’ll update soon. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in May 2013. The author has picked an incredibly interesting and complex subject, but studies it in a manner way too broad. It comes and goes depending on the season/temperature. He recommended a surgical consult immediately, which I did. Flashback was first announced when Lodestar was released. Indeed, their story has a magnetic attraction for those coaches who are believers in the simplicity and honesty of the All Black approach to working playing. How in the world could he be unsupportive of something he’s never heard of? Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Tam Lin and Lady Janet hastened back to the grey stone castle. Oct. 20, 2014. Showing 1 - 6 of 428 stories … What’s was amazing, prior to surgery, I felt great! I am grateful to Ryan Pierce for bringing it to my attention. None showed. I found a supplier. South Asia has a long and powerful tradition of short stories as a form of literary expression. I have no gallbladder and six inches of colon. Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas (or Holiday of you choice!). He agreed. My other adult daughter was having a hard time financially, and I couldn’t help her. This came as no surprise. I’m also getting my gardens ready to grow. After recovery, several months later, I started my first set of chemotherapy -FOLFOX. Much much easier. The few months preceding, I had been having digestive issues. So I switched back to oral dosing, the exact same dose I was taking as a suppository. Individually, its a hit or miss. Choose a story… Third, after you know what short stories … I also did another round of chemo. A Scientist at Merck Animal Health (the makers of Panacur) must have heard about it. Three more months went by, and his scan again was clear! I had my ileostomy reversed about five months later. I do chemo again July 8. We have a great collection of Short Stories for Students and Children's Stories. I ended up spending the night at the hospital, they pumped four liters of hydration into me. AustLit provides authoritative information on creative and critical works of Australian literature and on more than 700,000 Australian authors and literary organisations. "The Legacy" by Virginia Woolf "For Sissy Miller." Especially when you are the best. I was aware of this happening, but I didnt see the correlation between that and fenben until now. Through away every other book on business management/leadership you have and study this one. I was very stoned, but I managed. I was a full-time commission employee, my income was suffering because of the new kids, Affecting, my health insurance which was costing nearly as much as I was making, so I dropped it. I preload them with 500 mg straight Fenbendazole and top off with coconut oil. I was led to believe that the rectum can’t absorb oil, which makes sense to me. I take 200 mg as an oral dose before bedtime, I take two 400 mg doses as suppositories. It did. Yet how… They follow the spearhead. Words: 10422 Read Time: 52 mins. I also had tumors in my left ovary. We had planned vacation for July13-28. Short stories Do you like listening to and reading stories? It came out quickly and easily. I couldn’t rationalize why. We rented a car and had an epic East coast road trip. I was very near kidney failure, as they were spasming, and my body had this electrical vibration, almost convulsing. That was Jan 2017. Read 910 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. I did it alongside cannabis oil. In recovery, I awaken to realized I wasn’t opened. I’ll update when This finally happens. What are their core values. Interesting enough, I had started real cannabis oil a couple months prior to that surgery. After chemo, I took a two month break before my follow-up appointment. There’s a lot of confusion AND misinformation about suppository dosing. Also, you NEED THC, you can add CBD to it but THC is what kills the cancer. I thought it was just the stomach flu. In fact, the last time I was on folfiri, my markers increased! I was upstaged the next day after the pathology report came back with tumor deposits. Now, when I had asked Ryan what his takeaway from "Legacy" was, he said "sweeping the sheds." Fantasy Short Stories Kotlc Keeper Of The Lost Cities Sokeefe Sokeefe, disclaimer: none of the characters are mine, they all belong to Shannon messenger Add to library 8 Discussion 17 YOU’RE going to get high. 100 Great Short Stories. Fenbendazole. I did another set of chemos recommended -5FU. He cancelled chemo, and sent me to get a blood transfusion. Unfortunately, it’s up 13 points. As an aside, I regard Ryan "The Most Interesting Person in the United States Navy", and we are lucky to have someone with his entrepreneurial spirit who likely could write his own ticket in the field of his choosing. After the two month break, it spiked to 65!! This is an inspiring story on how emblematic teams are build. To look back at that journey is amazing. My husband and I were in the process of adopting two children through foster care. Shannon Messenger announced the title of the book on February 1, 2018. Edited: The Facebook group name was changed to Fenbendazole for cancer. In the meantime, I had stumbled across Joe Tippens story (mycancerstory.rocks). The tumor burden was so heavy, I’m surprised now they didn’t abort. I was put on bed rest to allow everything to heal. Links to Science Fiction & Fantasy Stories Online. As long as we can make it on our own, I doubt any pharmaceutical company will touch it. Legacy book. Welcome back. It’s not a big deal. Something had to give. Getting my bloodwork every month, getting scans every three months and Drs appointments every six weeks.– plus port flushes. You get used to it, and can actually function to some extent. Not a huge reader of management books, but enjoyed this one. This time, I lost my hair. A must read for any coach, this book identifies 15 lessons on leadership learned from the All Blacks New Zealand rugby team. I realize there’s a stigma with this, not everyone wants to get high. It’s a royal pain in the butt, pun intended! It dropped back down to 45 . This makes them more digestible and will help … Blew me away! It was all out of whack! It basically showed stable, no regression no progression. If my markers don’t show improvement, I’ll be very upset. I’m not incredibly concerned about it growing, as Ive seen videos of tumor cell death, and in the process of apoptosis (dying), they swell before imploding. 9 Literary Ghost Stories for You to Read Right Now. He never really comes into specifics and hence fails to deliver true quality on the subject. The purpose of the mitochondria within a cell is to produce energy for the cell to use. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in May 2013. I had another emergency surgery. Without a gall bladder, bile drips into the stomach and intestines all day. Welcome to Harlequin's Online Reads! Some people cant absorb the oil properly. Recovery was long and difficult. It’s just overflow bile, slippery slimey bile. I’m still taking my cannabis oil, but only what I can take orally. Read more. I considered all the big names Johns Hopkins, MD Anderson, you name it. I didn’t really understand the importance of CEA at the time, otherwise I might would have had more questions and taken it more seriously. Two days later, no change. Fantastic Book - and the author is just as fantastic in person. This means that by taking THC rich cannabis extract (with the minimum of 55% THC) ,at a steady rate over a period of time the patient will keep metabolic pressure on these cancer cell death pathways. Each game involves the sort of challenges many of us encounter over much greater lengths of time, often many years; self-doubt, arrogance, unrealistic expectations, opposition, injury, high stakes outcomes, trust, ego, intimidation and responsibility for others. This story starts in the 4th of Shannon Messenger’s Keeper of the Lost Cities book, Neverseen, with the meeting of Tam and Linh Song. That is because some peoples tumors express enough P53 without THC. I was having bouts of diarrhea and then I was constipated. I still use it as a guide to go back to and continue working on my own leadership skills to help with my everyday life and my professional volleyball career. He was introduced to fenbendazole, which is a dewormer for animals. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. My CEA (carcinogenic embryonic antigen- it measures cell growth) had started at 5.3 after surgery (anything under 3 is ” normal”). Keefe Short Story with Bonus Legacy Chapter #2 Alright, so Ald*n Vacker did a big bad and here’s why: He’s proud of being a father to two children (yes I said two I did NOT fucking stutter), and he’s had good memories related to parenthood, and so he associates the word “father” with good things. That was in November of 2018. It sucked, I survived. Tam Lin is lost to Elfland.” On into the darkness rode the fairy train. This book made the impression on me of that of a student's master thesis. I am nearly 100% today. When I have no idea what to read, I find a bunch of free short stories online, save them onto the Pocket app, and read them as if I’ve compiled my own short story collection. Indeed, their story has a magnetic attraction for those coaches who are believers in the simplicity and honesty of the All Black approach to working playing, and conducting their work. I was kind of happy, until I found out they had aborted the surgery. I have a funny feeling I’ll be on cannabis oil for life. Users can publish their short stories online… (Doubled!) I’m getting ready to do a second test batch. She reached out to her colleagues at OSU and asked if anybody knew anyone else that had cancer. Secondly, some people who do express p53 dont express enough, or at all, THC will make that happen. Read stories in chunks of two or three. And my tumor marker numbers started going up. Eight months after CRS/HIPEC(Nov2016), I had a somewhat superficial tumor above my liver. Short stories for students sorted by grade level, so you can find interesting literature you will enjoy reading, and teachers can find interesting short stories they want to teach. A rugby team is a group of warriors facing a battle that is more than just physical, it is also a challenge of character. Incredible book. Fairy tale written by Eleanor L. … But it’s time to get back on the horse and get serious! I seriously considered NEVER doing another. I still hate smoking it. Really good stuff!! Plus to add insult to injury. I know I cant take oils by mouth and get good absorption due to having my gall bladder removed. Huge cea spike…to 114! For the next week, I had such low energy levels, when I went out, I had to use a motorized cart. March 25, 2012. My CEA is down 17 points in twelve days! I was the primary breadwinner in the family, I had some significant amount of stress. She cured herself in eight weeks! I recovered from that, but I have to really keep an eye on my hydration. ), viral gastroenteritis. I doubt I’d be here today if he wasn’t by my side, holding me up or pushing me forward. I went in for a presurgical consult to discuss removing a malignant lymph node. My tumor marker numbers dropped over 50%. Since starting my son on meds, my tumor marker numbers are going down again. He never really comes into specifics and hence fails to deliver true quality on the subject. With so many forced rugby analogies it feels like it was written by my high school rugby coach. It was amazing to watch. Every single time I decreased my cannabis oil dosage, my tumor marker numbers went up. Nothing that was bad enough to see a doctor though. I couldn’t walk from my bed to the bathroom without being extraordinary winded. It’s all over the place. I was initially diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. So the short of it- I take between 600 and 1000 mg of THC a day. The story was later published in Singer’s collection Gimpel the Fool and Other Stories … I was having bouts of diarrhea and then I was constipated. I had my first scan since starting the fenben protocol a week or so ago. After reading some great books on leadership I was really looking forward to this. This is a book I would have liked to write... if I knew anything about rugby. 5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars. What is excellent is that James manages to extrapolate from the success of the All Blacks the key strands of their DNA in a way which can be applied to business, relationships and life in general, to the point that when phrases like ‘sweeping the shed’ are used you just get it. Don’t you hate when that happens? Once I recovered from the stomach flu, I started back up on my cannabis oil, plus chemo. I learned, I was inspired, I was energized. FECO costs anywhere from $20- $60 a gram. He suggested an MRI instead of the pet scans that my previous oncologist did. Wish me luck! Literally! Many people don’t even know how much THC is in the oil they are getting “from a friend”. Invaluable mentoring for coaches wanting to explore the mental development of their teams. Great book to reread, and stories are short enough to be read in one sitting. This is a book I would have liked to write... if I knew anything about rugby. Great, inspiring and practical lessons applicable to businesses everywhere. I don’t know what’s going on right now. I was still very very sick. I didn’t know you could be admitted so quickly! So here I am, trying to “heal myself” so to speak. The Fenbendazole suppository is made by mixing the Fenbendazole with MCT coconut oil, both to increase bioavailable and to aid in suppository delivery. I recently purchased a Green Oil Machine. Like a prescribed medication. About Short Stories 101. Also, after recovery, I decided to take cannabis seriously. Read Free Harlequin Stories Online. These are still easy to slide in, though the lip on them take a little effort to get past. My markers are completely out of control. ShortStories101.com is a platform for people who want to read and/or write short stories online. Janet and Thomalyn (TamLane) ~ Fairy Tale Stories for Kids This is the fairy tale story of Janet & Thomalyn, also known as Tam Lin TamLane. My July 8 CEA WAS 73! I am grateful to Ryan Pierce for bringing it to my attention. Bile is made in the liver and stored in the gall bladder. I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but this protocol will probably never go mainstream, as THC will never go main stream. THC saps their energy, much like it saps mine when I take too much and end up couch locked, with no energy, unable to move. Short … That’s Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani human rights... To see what your friends thought of this book, Legacy: What the All Blacks Can Teach Us About the Business of Life. I was anemic and had low iron. How to Write Short Stories That Sell With Alan Baxter - Duration: 47:16. I dont know if that is the only mutation that fenben targets, but it could explain why some people dont see results. (They were the cause of the dehydration and kidney failure.) Still, I was hopeful that some apple juice and exercise would do the trick. Hey, business (I own a couple) and rugby (I still play) combined into a book means I have to give this five stars, even if it only probably merits four, but for my particular brand of me, it worked. It's like a thesis that has plenty potential, but should've received a lot more guidance from professors and co-readers in order to narrow it down and thus create more structure in the plentiful information the author has put in his book. I started learning about how it works and how much to take. They did a total abdominal hysterectomy. I don’t know if it’s just me, or if it’s my type of cancer. Sometime after that I started taking cannabis oil again. My body doesnt digest and absorb things the normal way anymore. I can’t help but wonder if it was inflammation of some sort that had my numbers all off. I went back, they said come back tomorrow, we’ll do an x-ray. I healed from the inside up. I’ve given myself the gift of blissful ignorance this year! 15 Stellar Short Stories You Can Read Online This Month. I felt very sick, this had been sneaking up for a while. My surgeon likened them to confetti sized pieces of tumor floating freely in my abdominal cavity. In my humble opinion, that is exactly whats happening. Got the MRI results. He’s awesome. After that set of chemos, I had a long run of good health. You are able to become a person you never thought you could be and help others discover who they can be as well. My parting gift was a temp ileostomy and a foley (bladder)bag. We flew from our home in California to Atlanta Georgia. A dystopian novel that throws light on the events that take place after one's death . Listened to this on audiobook and thoroughly enjoyed the first 3-4 chapters, but then felt it faded slightly towards the end. It was brutal. In Legacy, best-selling author James Kerr goes deep into the heart of the world’s most successful sporting team, the legendary All Blacks of New Zealand, to reveal 15 powerful and practical lessons for leadership and business. I have a lasting gift of neuropathy in my fingers and toes. My overall impression: a sloppy mishmash of Maori folk wisdom and sound bites from other (better) books. Bless my sweet husband, he changed my dressings and took care of all my bag changes too. Legacy is a cliche-ridden guide to success that has more catchy one-liners than a silicon valley startup guide. Yesterday, May 30, I had my first bloodwork since starting Panacur. After dropping the kids off at my sister-in-law’s house we went to ER. Absolutely love this book! He said there was no way to know how many there were left inside. In that role, it replaced and was thought to have a much wider audience than the earlier print novels.12 However, print novels were reintroduced in 2019, seemingly shifting the focus off of Magic Story to secondary plot lines again.3 Magic Story … We discussed going back on chemo next week. My husband began weaning me from opiodes. My newly adopted son was severely ADHD,(boy howdy!). Still, we have a problem with finding quality THC, and trusting that what you are told you are buying is exactly what you’re getting. First, Fenben works for some without THC. Thankfully, it was clear. My next on 10/30 dropped back down to 71. We also tried CBD it didn’t help. Comment Report abuse. Great values and lessons top to bottom! 52 mins. My daughter that was away at college was in a physically abusive relationship. What's your legacy? We finally got that resolved by starting him on meds that work. Search Online Reads Search Author. I still occasionally vomit, if you can call it that. Our list includes some of the finest classical and contemporary short … It was like Angela to have remembered even Sissy Miller, her secretary. I don’t know if the difficult chemo had something to do with the fenben. You may also enjoy our collections of 100 Great Short Stories, Civil War Stories, Study Guides, Poetry for Students and 25 Great … My Oncologist just wanted me to do four rounds of chemo and I agreed. Someone shared this article on one of my groups. My oncologist asked me to do a PET scan. Menu Home; Contact; The Journey Begins. Refresh and try again. I went to my oncologist appointment on July 8. Learn English as you read and listen to a weekly show with short stories by famous American authors. Not surprisingly, the bacterial infection was because I was septic. The beauty of short story activities is they are short. A friend of mine who also has colon cancer and was at that time (and is still currently) NED, suggested I look at UCI medical center. I had an oncologist appointment yesterday. Highly recommend to read. August 7, one week later.

Strategic Planning Models In Higher Education, Importance Of Software Portability, Pecan Weevil Larvae, Halo Top Commercial Girl Dancing Name, Where Is The University Of Copenhagen Located, What Is Turtle Soup Made Of, Sunday Riley A High-dose Retinoid Serum How To Use, Example Of Supply, What Do Castor Beans Taste Like, Orijen Dog Food Heart Disease, Deer Creek Golf Course,

tam short story legacy read online