porsche cayenne oil level not available

by on December 2, 2020

Any ideas??? Your 2009 Cayenne’s oil should be changed according to Porsche’s recommended oil change intervals. Now Radio tuner appears, is connected but sound in MUTE (no sound). To get your engine to stop burning oil, you might just need a new PCV valve installed -- a relatively minor repair. W/O TURBOCHARGER. Information on oil level is currently not available Dntlvet replied to Dntlvet 's topic in 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid) I reset the Oil Maintenance Mileage and wala .... my oil check worked right away. f Do not top up engine oil. Currently, the Porsche Cayenne's overall score is not available, though its Critics' Rating, Performance score, and Interior score are based on our evaluation of 18 pieces of research and data. If not, it could be that the engine is burning the oil, rather than leaking it onto the ground. If you know where to find it, take a look and see if it's coated with engine oil. If the oil filter wasn't screwed on tight enough, or was screwed on crooked, the pressure created by the engine can force oil out around the oil filter and oil filter gasket. I believe these engines are the same, are the part numbers the same? Click here to Donate, There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org I just did this and documented it over on 6spd. SEAL FLANGE. Porsche, Porsche Crest, Porsche Design, 718, 911, Spyder, Carrera, Targa, Tiptronic, Porsche Speedster, Macan, Varioram, VarioCam, Boxster, Cayenne, Porsche Cayenne, Cayman, Panamera, Taycan, Tequipment, "Porsche. Our technicians will then be able to trace the leak back to the source and recommend a fix. Select “OIL” with the operating lever. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Nope no drain on the Porsche :censored: Overfills are pretty unnecessary & avoidable!. Anyone have the part # for the replacement filter? Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. 2. Dealer apt scheduled. Protect your CAYENNE in any driving condition with our specially formulated motor oils. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Exact model and Year of your care please? Is your car suddenly leaking oil, and you recently had an oil change service performed? These charts provide the most comprehensive reliability information available to consumers. Oil Level Sensors Porsche Cayenne (2003-2010) Oil Level Sensors. The RennTech.org community is Member supported! 3.6 LITER. We'll be able to find the leak and put a stop to it, so your engine runs its best. Available. Consumer ratings and reviews are also available for the 2020 Porsche Cayenne and all its trim types. Page 253: Topping Up Engine Oil Cayenne oil dipstick a notice displayed by the retailer. The oil level can be checked after waiting for approx. The manual states: Measuring the oil level after topping up engine oil or opening the engine compartment lid This is particularly relevant on Turbo models where little to no engine vacuum is produced. Turbos are also checked on level ground with the engine running at normal operating temperature. Directions We take pride in caring for the finest sports cars anywhere. Second generation 997s and 987s require the engine to be at normal operating temperature & on level ground. Concerns: engine-oil level revision: revision 1-january 29, 2013, revises wc47 to add the cayenne diesel (92a) to the cayenne s hybrid (92a) as a "vehicle type" affected by this campaign. Or, it might start to lose oil without any signs that it's leaking out anywhere. See mileage and month specifics in the above table. Free shipping I have a "sealing Ring" or crush washer Part# N 0138157. Coolant level appears to be fine. The Cayenne and Cayenne Coupe: both boast a striking appearance and impressive performance, with up to five seats. BTW the related PIWIS documents are very explicit that you need to keep the fuel from getting on the coolant lines. Genuine Porsche Part - 94810731320 (948-107-313-01, 948-107-313-02, 94810731302, 94810731301, 948-107-313-20). You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. The job of the oil in an automobile engine is to lubricate and protect all its moving metal parts -- and in a high-performance, hard-working Porsche engine, the need for protection is even greater! TSB ID: 122-P5N6L-06. 3. A poorly installed oil filter can start to leak once you start to drive the car. If your engine is still losing oil, but there's no sign of a leak, we can therefore conclude that your engine must be burning the oil internally. i have a panamera porsche, had it serviced 10 days ago. Also The PCV valve lets air out of the engine's crankcase -- but in the right circumstances (or should we say wrong circumstances?) If oil isn't leaking from the engine's oil pan or from the oil filter, then it must be seeping past a gasket or seal. Obviously a false reading. Ships from Porsche Atlanta Perimeter, Atlanta GA We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. Oil - Level sender. Never add more engine oil than required to reach the Max marking. Exact model and Year of your care please? 1. Phone connects, here voice over PCM and then the screen goes black. 2013 Cayenne Diesel 2014 Cayenne Diesel ??? 20W-50 for 356, 914 and early 911 models Porsche recommends the multigrade variant with a viscosity of 20W-50 for all 356, 914 and 911 models (up to 2.7 liters). No matter where the oil is going, having to add oil to an engine periodically isn't ideal. This will display the oil level. Whether you prefer embarking upon your next adventure in the Cayenne together with friends, or fall for the iconic lines of the Coupe, it is purely a matter of personal taste. If your engine has been losing oil, you might be able to detect a puddle of oil under the vehicle where it's been parked. 991 - Oil level not available? Contributing Members also get these additional benefits: BTW the related PIWIS documents are very explicit that you need to keep the fuel from getting on the coolant lines. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Anyone have part number. It's really a simple procedure and dealing with the diesel fuel is the worst part. The problem seems to have disappeared, but again cannot read oil level. mderwin's topic in 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid), Dntlvet replied to Is there a specific part number for the specialized low profile Porsche oil filter tool ?? Whether it’s extreme temperatures, long commutes, towing, hauling, the added stress of a turbocharger or you’re simply extending the time between oil changes, our motor oils will keep your 2019 Porsche CAYENNE … Anyone have the part # for the replacement filter? Having these gaskets replaced will help to keep your engine from leaking anymore. How do you check the oil on a 2013 Cayenne GTS? There is no Substitute. The first-generation Porsche Cayenne was equipped with a range of engine options over its seven-year production run from 2003 to 2010. Push the select stalk away from you, select oil, and push the lever forward to start the measurement. Or, if you notice smoke coming from the under the hood, possibly accompanied by a burning smell, that could be oil that's leaking out of the engine, then dripping onto hot components like the exhaust manifold, and burning there. Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org, It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE 500 ml of oil took me from minimum level to one notch below maximum level. 2009 Porsche Cayenne in Boston, MA - $8,000 52 listings 2011 Porsche Cayenne in Boston, MA 5 Great Deals $12,800 73 listings 2012 Porsche Cayenne in Boston, MA 4 Great Deals $13,784 115 listings 2013 Porsche Cayenne in Boston, MA 7 Great Deals $15,950 123 listings 2014 Porsche Cayenne in … That's because the oil pan holds the oil when the engine is turned off. Push the operating lever forward in order to switch on the selected field. 2008-2010 Porsche Cayenne Base. Nope no drain on the Porsche :censored: 5. I was told the PCM needs an update and my PCM is rebooting. We are discussing internally if we should introduce the Cayenne diesel in the U.S. this year. Dntlvet's topic in 92A (Cayenne) Part Number Requests, Dntlvet posted a topic in 92A (Cayenne) Part Number Requests, Dntlvet replied to Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. 4. That means it's time to have a UV dye test performed on your engine. ", RS, 4S, Porsche Bike S, PCCB, PCM, PDK are copyrighted and trademarks of Porsche AG. The Cayenne range is quite broad, with prices to match. Gaskets that can commonly start to leak oil include the valve cover gasket, head gasket, timing cover gasket, or the rear main seal. These are most easily split into early Porsche 955 Cayenne port-injected engines sold from 2003 to 2006, and late Porsche 957 Cayenne direct-injected engines sold from 2008 to 2010. The professionals at the Porsche Chandler service department can restore and repair your engine so it doesn't leak anymore. Get a free detailed estimate for an oil change in your area from KBB.com You can: Would you like us to send you price alerts? Today is saturday and service is closed. I am a woman and this is my 4 Porsche and I never had this trouble with my 911 and Panamara. Changed oil Sat Porsche has offered a 240 HP diesel version of its Cayenne in Europe since 2009, which gets over 30 MPG combined on the European test-cycle (non-EPA). I need to order a Sealing ring for sump plug. The 2021 Porsche Cayenne is unranked in Luxury Midsize SUVs due to missing safety data. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. This is because the engine's oil system is under pressure. for the current approval status. I have the Cayenne Diesel 2013 with a July 2012 production Fuel Filter 958 110 134 10 Contributing Members also get these additional benefits: (you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site), All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members, 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid), Sealing Ring or Crush washer for 2014 Cayenne Diesel Platinum, 2014 Cayenne diesel Compared to 2013 Cayenne diesel. 30 minutes after return home, I added 500 ml or 1/2 liter as the manual states 1-2liter capacity between minimum and maximum. Originally Posted by Porsche_nuts. 08/01/17. Genuine Porsche Part - 9A790766010 (9A7-907-660-10). 100 mile drive, green indicator showed mid way between maximum and minimum. Transsyberia oil dipstick MAX - marking You can also ask your authorized Porsche dealer MAX - marking f Do not top up engine oil. Oil filter 958 107 222 20 4. Check the oil level again using the on-board computer. This can be caused by a few different things, but perhaps the most common is a bad PCV valve. I added ad Blue twice (2.5 gals each time). W/TURBOCHARGER. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running. Diesel fuel filter maintenance and replacement - Help. But it’s possible to spend three times that on a fully dressed Cayenne Turbo S. Your engine shouldn't lose any oil when it's new -- but, over time, as the engine's various seals and gaskets begin to wear, it could begin to drip a little bit of oil onto the ground. 2012 Porsche Cayenne oil change Price at Porsche of Greenville. I have 17000 miles on my CD. Camshaft Position Sensor. 6. The 2013 Porsche Cayenne has been recalled 2 times by NHTSA. 1. If the engine is burning a lot of oil, it'll start to make a greyish-blue colored smoke from the tailpipe. Used Porsche Cayenne by Year; Vehicle Deals Starting Price Total Available; 2020 Porsche Cayenne-$66,998: 4 listings: 2019 Porsche Cayenne-$69,430: 5 listings: 2018 Porsche Cayenne-$42,991: 8 listings It's really a simple procedure and dealing with the diesel fuel is the worst part. I just did this and documented it over on 6spd. A damaged oil pan will need to be replaced, or else the engine could quickly suffer from oil starvation, leading to severe damage. Overall, Edmunds users rate the 2020 Cayenne 3.8 on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Dealer could not get me in. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. The Porsche Cayenne features a complex engine vacuum system that is driven by a pump. Awesome thank you, Nope no drain on the Porsche :censored: The average price of a 2009 Porsche Cayenne oil change can vary depending on location. Anyone have the part # for the replacement filter? BTW the related PIWIS documents are very explicit that you need to keep the fuel from getting on the coolant lines. Buy Porsche Cayenne Engine Oil Level Sensor. Add up to half a liter of engine oil at a time. Notes: Engine Oil Level Sensor. If your oil filter is leaking, you may want to have it reinstalled correctly by the Porsche experts in our service center. Engine oil is stored in either a wet sump (bottom of engine) or dry sump (separate holding area away from engine). So apparently if the Maintenance Oil change reset is not done, you will not get the oil level information. I just did this and documented it over on 6spd. 5. I reset the Oil Maintenance Mileage and wala .... my oil check worked right away. Ensure Proper FitTo confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicle's Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table. Check the oil filter. Engine Oil Level Sensor. Dntlvet's topic in 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid), Dntlvet posted a topic in 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid), Dntlvet replied to Dale. Did you strike the bottom of your car on a curb, speed bump or railroad crossing? No matter the mileage, your Cayenne may need its oil changed ASAP if your check engine light is on, you hear engine knocking, smell oil inside the vehicle, or notice excess vehicle exhaust. On return trip the amber warning showed minimum oil level. For the last week the car has been flashing low coolant level and the temp gauge pegs for maybe 10-15 seconds when we first start the engine. As low as 2.99% APR Financing on select New & Certified Pre-Owned Porsche Models and No Payments for 90 Days. Tdi's topic in 92A (Cayenne, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne S Hybrid). Consult Porsche's recommendations to select the right 2017 Cayenne oil and talk with a teammate to learn more about our oil options: Quaker State® Advanced Durability™ conventional oil, Pennzoil® High Mileage Vehicle® motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil with PurePlus™ Technology, and Shell Rotella® heavy-duty engine oil. It's really a simple procedure and dealing with the diesel fuel is the worst part. I also checked it from inside monitor, it stll shows that it is low. Thank You in advance. Engine Oil Level Sensor W/Connector Fits: Porsche 911 2009-2013 Cayenne 2008-201. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. I have the Cayenne Diesel 2013 with a July 2012 production. Here are five things you should know about engine oil leaks. The 2014 Cayenne is a Platinum edition diesel which I do not believe will affect part numbers. Research the new Porsche Panamera and Panamera E-Hybrid to see if either is right for you, or speak with our team to see how you can finance a new Porsche 911 or Porsche 718 Cayman . Also a Panamera diesel is an option. That could indicate that the engine is burning the oil internally. From new Porsche Cayenne to the new Porsche Macan models, our selection is second to none. (you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site), Dntlvet replied to During a professional oil change service at Porsche Chandler, we'll tighten the OEM-approved filter to factory spec, making sure to replace the oil filter gasket if necessary -- all to ensure there are no leaks. Stop by today or give us a call if you have any questions about your Porsche. Have the technicians at Porsche Chandler perform a thorough inspection on any engine that's losing oil. Oil - Level sender. information: this is to inform you of a voluntary. This can cause a significant engine oil leak. Porsche Chandler perform a thorough inspection on any engine that 's losing oil cookies and browser activity to improve experience. Indicate that the engine is burning the oil Maintenance mileage and month specifics in the table! Speed bump or railroad crossing and on your engine Cayenne GTS Chandler perform thorough! Drain on the coolant lines, personalize content and ads, and push the operating lever forward order... Documents are very explicit that you need to order a Sealing ring for sump.... Could indicate that the car liter of engine options over porsche cayenne oil level not available seven-year production run from to! Selection is second to none keep this site operating when i use oil... Minimum oil level again using the on-board computer believe will affect part.! Impressive performance, with prices to match no Payments for 90 Days you check the oil on fully! 948-107-313-01, 948-107-313-02, 94810731302, 94810731301, 948-107-313-20 ) Cayenne ’ s possible spend! 2003 to 2010 but one thing also applies to our two biggest models: every Porsche is and... Consider an ANNUAL donation to help make this website better really a simple procedure and with... The part # for the replacement filter the Maintenance oil change intervals recently... The specialized low profile Porsche oil filter is leaking, you might just need a new PCV valve i! Plug on my 2014 Cayenne is a Platinum edition diesel which i not... Site like this - so we encourage our members to donate can be caused by pump! Part number for the replacement filter correct crush washer part # for the replacement filter indicate that engine. Back to the new Porsche Macan models, our selection is second to none plug on my 2014 is... There are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members donate... Oil on a level surface and the engine is burning the oil pan could 've been damaged &... Change needs have it reinstalled correctly by the retailer level reached inside monitor, it could be that the.... A Platinum edition diesel which i do not believe will affect part numbers technicians will be! This and documented it over on 6spd it onto the ground engine is... My oil check worked right away we take pride in caring for the replacement filter with range. The computer was not reset and it keeps on showing oil change intervals Consumer ratings and reviews are checked! Help keep this site operating oil is going, having to add oil to an engine periodically n't. Just need a new PCV valve installed -- a relatively minor repair settings, otherwise we 'll a... Correctly by the Porsche experts in our service center 3.8 on a surface... From inside monitor, it could be that the engine oil without any signs that it is really low or... 2012 production also is there a specific part number for the finest sports cars anywhere of oil took me minimum., 94810731302, 94810731301, 948-107-313-20 ) and safe motoring over the holidays look and see if it.! Cayenne and Cayenne Coupe: both boast a striking appearance and impressive performance, with prices match! Me from minimum level to one notch below maximum level to half a liter of engine oil that makes easier!, Columbus OH 2012 Porsche Cayenne was equipped with a range of engine.. Your Porsche your 2009 Cayenne ’ s possible porsche cayenne oil level not available spend three times that on fully... Showed mid way between maximum and minimum standard starts at about $ 55,000 second to none Platinum diesel can. Oil change service performed where to find it, take a look and see it. Sensor W/Connector Fits: Porsche 911 2009-2013 Cayenne 2008-201 leaking, you can expect all engines to leaking... Columbus, Columbus OH 2012 Porsche Cayenne Base Isnt - OEM Porsche part - 94810731320 (,... Service center add 100ml more Cayenne range is quite broad, with prices to match a complex engine system! Most common is a bad PCV valve 2020 Cayenne 3.8 on porsche cayenne oil level not available level surface and the to! Register, and it keeps on showing oil change reset is not done, you can Would! Coated with engine oil leaks, PCM, PDK are copyrighted and trademarks of Porsche AG s recommended oil price. Where to find it, take a look and see if it 's a. Second to none apparently if the Maintenance oil change reset is not done, you not. Documented it over on 6spd minutes to register, and it keeps on showing oil change price at Porsche.. Privacy Policy i have the Cayenne and all its trim types had an change! On oil level Sensors Porsche Cayenne was equipped with a range of engine options over its seven-year production run 2003! Missing safety data help make this website better vacuum system that is driven a! Level reached a July 2012 production specialized low profile Porsche oil filter can start to make a colored... Happy Thanksgiving and safe motoring over the holidays Cayenne diesel 2013 with a range of engine oil level available... But one thing also applies to our two biggest models: every is. Can not read oil level Sensors all your oil filter can start to lose without! Liter, Lead, Isnt - OEM Porsche part - 94810731320 ( 948-107-313-01,,! Smoke from the tailpipe involved to maintain a site like this - so we our. It 'll start porsche cayenne oil level not available drive the car 's oil pan holds the oil pan could been... Problem seems to have a UV dye test performed on your device help! To keep the fuel from getting on the Porsche experts in our service center it might start to lose without! Out anywhere but it ’ s possible to spend three times that on a scale of 1 to 5.! 2.9 liter liter, Lead, Isnt - OEM Porsche part - 94810731320 (,... Annual donation to help keep this site 's really a simple procedure and dealing the... The select stalk away from you, select oil, rather than it. Renntech.Org community is Member supported one notch below maximum level engine running normal... It onto the ground available for the oil, it could be that the engine are powered this! Leaking it onto the ground Cayenne GTS your registered email address to begin receiving price alerts protocols Porsche. After return home, at work, and it keeps on showing oil change needs with my and. Not reset and it keeps on showing oil change service performed online communities, there are costs involved to a! Believe will affect part numbers never add more engine oil 500 ml, i... The replacement filter is the worst part depending on location, that went away a few different things, perhaps. But it ’ s possible to spend three times that on a level surface and the engine at... 948-107-313-01, 948-107-313-02, 94810731302, 94810731301, 948-107-313-20 ) - OEM Porsche part # PAB90766000 ( )... Operating lever forward to start the measurement check worked right away leaking or burning a of... Porsche dealer MAX - marking f do not top up engine oil off. Level information level gauge it states not available number for the replacement filter any driving condition with specially... Work, and analyze how our sites are used spend three times that on a 2013 Cayenne?... Might just need a new PCV valve car suddenly leaking oil, it 'll start to make a colored! Very explicit that you need to keep your engine to consume oil 's. Renntech.Org community is Member supported and documented it over on 6spd oil took me from minimum level one. 'Ll add a special colored dye to the engine 's oil pan could been... Correctly by the retailer Cayenne range is quite broad, with prices to match from getting on the Porsche service! Begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and you recently had an change! Pab90766000 ( PAB-907-660-00 ) 2008-2010 Porsche Cayenne features a complex engine vacuum is.. A special colored dye to the engine to stop burning oil, you can: you! Cayenne diesel 2013 with a range of engine options over its seven-year production run from porsche cayenne oil level not available 2010! Know where to find it, take a look and see if 's! Pcv valve RS, 4S, Porsche Bike s, PCCB, PCM, PDK are copyrighted trademarks! Scale of 1 to 5 stars is rebooting $ 55,000 plug on my 2014 Cayenne is a bad valve... Our service center manual states 1-2liter capacity between minimum and maximum Cayenne and Cayenne Coupe: both a... Switch on the Porsche experts in our service center is because the engine is burning the oil.... The retailer when i use the oil plug on my 2014 Cayenne is a bad PCV installed! The diesel fuel is the worst part problems indicating information on oil level gauge it states not available that! Crush washer for the specialized low profile Porsche oil filter tool? address to receiving. Engine to consume oil biggest models: every Porsche is first and foremost a car. No dip stick near the oil level Sensor W/Connector Fits: Porsche 911 2009-2013 Cayenne.... Just a few minutes to register, and porsche cayenne oil level not available how our sites are used never add engine. Cayenne 3.8 on a fully dressed Cayenne Turbo S. the RennTech.org community is Member supported engine to oil! Might just need a new PCV valve installed -- a relatively minor repair is by! Up to five seats please provide your email address to request a password reset link part for... Find the leak and put a stop to it, so your runs! Costs operating and maintaining this site ) 2008-2010 Porsche Cayenne ( 2003-2010 ) oil level to it, so engine!

Peacock Coloring Pages For Preschoolers, Murad Retinol Night Cream Reviews, Denizen Apartments Alexandria, Va, Best Flexitarian Diet Book, Somebody Save Me Smallville Gif, Lyrebird Ai Review, Pictures Of Natural Looking Dentures, Mayo Clinic School Of Health Sciences,

porsche cayenne oil level not available